[BP] Reminder: Signaling ad hoc conference call 17 Dec'04 at 10AM PST

802.3ap Task Force Members (Signaling ad hoc),

This is a reminder of the signaling ad hoc conf call Friday at 10AM PST.
N.B. This will be a 3-hour conf call to attempt to close the remaining
issues we had set for 2004.  Bridge access and dial-in information are
below.

Attached are the material for the conf call.  I have incorporated the
updates to the signaling spreadsheet from the conf call on 3Dec'04.

Regards

.../Mike
 <<altmann_01_171204.pdf>>  <<IEEE Coding Table v4-1.xls>>
> Signaling ad hoc Conference Call Schedule
> N.B.: The dial-in number for all meetings is the same. Local dial-in
> numbers are provided below.
> Date: Friday, December 3, 2004
> Time: 10:00 US Pacific Time
> Duration: 2 Hours