[BP] Channel Model Data Posted

IEEE P802.3ap Task Force Members:

I have updated the Channel Model web page with two recent submissions:

http://ieee802.org/3/ap/public/channel_model/index.html

The first contribution is from Shannon Sawyer and Charles Moore.  This contribution describes the AC-coupling capacitor, which we have referred to as the TP4-to-TP5 segment of our link.  A description of the experiment and S-parameter test data have been provided.  Thanks to Shannon, Charles, and Agilent for making this data available to the Task Force.

The second contribution is from Richard Mellitz.  This contribution describes the package models used in the analysis presented during the December 15 channel model ad hoc teleconference.  A description of the models and S-parameters have been provided.  Thanks to Rich and Intel for making this data available to the Task Force.

Thank you,

Adam Healey

Chair, IEEE P802.3ap Task Force