[BP] January 11 Channel Model Ad Hoc Call Reminder and Dial-In Information

IEEE P802.3ap Task Force Members,

This is a reminder that a channel model ad hoc meeting has been scheduled or Tuesday, January 11 at 10AM PST (1PM EST).  Dial-in information is below.

Toll-free:  866-680-0146
(International:  646-441-1007)
Participant Code:  841919

Please remember to "mute" your line when not speaking (please DO NOT use "hold",  as we are not interested in your hold-music) .

#01 toggles 'listen" mode (mute) and "talk" mode (unmute) if your phone is not equipped with mute.

The conference call is scheduled for 2 hours.  Hopefully we will keep it to less.

The objective of these calls to make a determination as to whether or not frequency-domain specifications of SDD21 magnitude, SDD11/SDD22 return loss, NEXT, and FEXT are sufficient for a normative backplane channel specification.  If not, what is the structure of the time-domain (or other) specification that adequately describes the channel artifact that we want to control?

The purpose of this call is to follow-up on action items assigned at the December 15 teleconference.  These action items were recorded in the meeting notes, which may be found at:

http://ieee802.org/3/ap/public/channel_adhoc/notes_c1_1204.pdf

If you are listed as having an action item, please plan to provide an update at this meeting.  Please provide any accompanying presentation materials by 5pm EST on Monday January 10.

If you would like to see additional business addressed during the call, please send me a request.

Presentation materials will be posted to the channel model ad hoc page in time for the meeting.

Thank you,
Adam Healey
Chair, IEEE P802.3ap Task Force