[BP] Channel Ad Hoc Meeting Material Posted

Channel Model Ad Hoc Participants:

The meeting material for the January 11 channel model ad hoc teleconference has been posted.

http://ieee802.org/3/ap/public/channel_adhoc/index.html

The dial-in information for this call has been included below for convenience.

Thank you,

-Adam

This is a reminder that a channel model ad hoc meeting has been scheduled for Tuesday, January 11 at 10AM PST (1PM EST).  Dial-in information is below.

Toll-free:  866-680-0146
(International:  646-441-1007)
Participant Code:  841919

Please remember to "mute" your line when not speaking (please DO NOT use "hold", as we are not interested in your hold-music).

#01 toggles 'listen" mode (mute) and "talk" mode (unmute) if your phone is not equipped with mute.

The conference call is scheduled for 2 hours.  Hopefully we will keep it to less.