From: owner-stds-802-3-blade@ieee.org [mailto:owner-stds-802-3-blade@ieee.org] On Behalf Of Healey, Adam B (Adam)
Sent: Monday, February 21, 2005 7:15 AM
To: STDS-802-3-BLADE@listserv.ieee.org
Subject: [BP] Channel model library updated

IEEE P802.3ap Task Force Members,

Please note that the channel model library has been re-organized updated with contributions from David McCallum and Gary Oleynick.

http://ieee802.org/3/ap/public/channel_model/index.html

Thanks to Molex and FCI for making this data available to the Task Force.

Thank you,

Adam Healey

Chair, IEEE P802.3ap Task Force