[BP] Next Signaling ad hoc mtg and simulation data for spreadsheet

802.3ap Signaling ad hoc attendees,

In response to several requests for more time to generate the simulation data, it is becoming clear that our 28 Feb simulation data deadline is a little optimistic.

I would like to consider relaxing this date and moving it closer to the March plenary.  One suggestion I have received is to use 7 March as a new target.

In that same direction, I would also prefer to move the Signaling ad hoc mtg to a later date.  Again, I think that 7 March might also be a worakble date.  In addition, the Signaling ad hoc is a presentation-driven forum.  The best way to support this meeting is to provide simulation material to discuss in the ad hoc.  Please assemble any material you plan to present by 5 March so it can be posted and reviewed before the meeting.

If there are objections or suggestions for this plan, please let me know.

.../Mike

Michael Altmann, Principal Eng.    Mail Stop: FM7-283

Intel Communications Group,        Phone: (916) 356-7418

Intel Corporation,                          Cell: (916) 712-6996

1900 Prairie City Rd                     FAX: (916)377-3837

Folsom, CA 95630                       e-mail: <mailto:michael.w.altmann@intel.com>