[BP] Xtalk association for Molex channels - Attn: David McCallum

Hi David,
Could you please give us guidance on the proper association of xtalk channels to through channels for the models you've posted?  I've used the following association for this one example case, and did the other channels in a likewise manner.  I spoke to another person who came up with a different mapping, and to a 3'rd person who wasn't sure what approach to take.  So it appears there's confusion on how to properly match these, and we'd appreciate your giving us a uniform decoding key.
Through channel Associated NEXT channels Associated FEXT channels
Inbound sj2k2g2h2 Inbound sj2k2g2h2
Inbound sj2k2g3h3
Inbound sj2k2g4h4
Inbound sj2k2g5h5
Inbound sj2k2g3h3
Inbound sj2k2g4h4
Inbound sj2k2g5h5

Thanks,        Joe

Joe Abler                                                             abler@us.ibm.com
IBM Systems & Technology Group            919-254-0573
High Speed Serial Link Solutions               919-254-9616 (fax)
3039 Cornwallis Road
Research Triangle Park, NC  27709