[BP] Presentations for March Plenary

IEEE P802.3ap Task Force Members,

Please submit requests for presentation time to me by midnight EST Wednesday, March 9.  When submitting your request, please provide at least the following information:

  • Name of presenter
  • Title of presentation
  • Length of presentation (minutes, including time for questions and answers).

Additional guidelines and instructions may be found on the Procedures for Presenters web page:

http://ieee802.org/3/ap/presentproc.html

Also, it would be appreciated if presentation materials were also submitted (in PDF format) by midnight EST Wednesday, March 9.  This will give me time to create the detailed meeting agenda and post the presentations to the web page by the end of the week.  This will allow TF members to download and review the presentations prior to and during travel.  If you want your presentation to receive all due consideration by the Task Force, it is to your advantage to get your materials to me as soon as possible.  Presentations should follow all of the guidelines set forth in the procedures for presenters page (above).

Final versions of presentation materials must be submitted by midnight EST Friday, March 11.  Updates received after the cut-off will be treated as late submissions.

If you have not already submitted your presentation requests, please do so as soon as possible.  Thanks you all of you who have already submitted their requests.

Thank you,

Adam Healey

Chair, IEEE 802.3ap Task Force