[BP] No Signaling Ad Hoc mtg on Monday 7 March'05

802.3ap Signaling ad hoc attendees,

I have only received one simulation data set for discussion so far (from Shannon Sawyer) , and it will be posted to the signaling ad hoc web site early this week.  I think it is valuable for everybody to review because it uses StatEye, and Shannon has noted some further findings on the use of StatEye for our simulations.

As the lack of ready simulation results is related to the short time involved before the next meeting,  there is probably minimal utility in holding the Signaling ad hoc meeting on Monday.

Please feel free to contact me if you would like to discuss any specific results, and/or you would like to have results posted on the Signaling ad hoc website.

Sorry for the late notice, hope this catches everybody.

.../Mike