[BP] Meeting Materials Posted

IEEE 802.3ap Task Force Members,

I have uploaded the materials for next week’s meeting:

http://ieee802.org/3/ap/public/mar05/index.html

I apologize for the delay in making this material available to the group.

At this page, you will find the meeting agenda (please note the 8:30am start time on Tuesday morning) and a database of comments received against Draft 0.8.

We received 151 comments from 14 individuals.  85 of these comments are technical in nature and will need to be discussed during our meeting next week.  Please review the comment database and if you note any editorial comments that you feel need to be discussed by the group, please be prepared to bring those comments to our attention during the comment resolution period.  Otherwise, we will trust the editor to respond to the editorial comments appropriately.

Combined with the presentation schedule, it should be clear that this will be a very busy meeting and that we will need to work efficiently.  To that end, please remember that we may take motions from the floor at any point in the meeting to help us resolve comments rather than deferring motions to the end of the meeting as has been done in the past.

I look forward to seeing you all in Atlanta.

Thank you,

Adam Healey

Chair, IEEE P802.3ap Task Force