[BP] Channel Model Ad Hoc Information

IEEE P802.3ap Task Force Members,

As discussed at the March plenary meeting, the demands on my time make it challenging for me to continue as the acting channel model ad hoc chair.  I openly requested volunteers to assume this position and carry the work of the ad hoc to completion.

Charles Moore has volunteered for this position and I am pleased to appoint him to this role.

I ask that you support Charles and the work of the channel model ad hoc so that we might fill one of final remaining gaps in our draft specification.

I expect that Charles will propose a work plan and a meeting schedule in the coming days.

In addition, for those who were unable to attend the March plenary meeting, we have concluded the work of the signaling ad hoc and no further meetings of the signaling ad hoc are planned.  Thanks again to Mike Altmann and all who actively participated in that ad hoc for a job well done.

Thank you,

Adam Healey

Chair, IEEE P802.3ap Task Force