[BP] FW: Registration for IEEE 802 LMSC July 2005 Plenary Session is NOW Available

IEEE P802.3ap Task Force Members,

Registration and hotel reservations for the IEEE 802 July plenary meeting in San Francisco are now available.  Refer to the message below for additional details.

As usual, it is wise to make your reservations as a soon as possible as rooms tend to fill up quickly.

Thank you,

Adam Healey

Chair, IEEE P802.3ap Task Force