[BP] Follow-up on Molex channels

Hi Rich,
I looked at the simulation results I did for Molex channels in-j4k4 and out-j5k5 and did not discover any problems in my setup or in translating results to the presentation.  So my results seem fine.  I haven't been able to really explore the extent of the differences, but one big difference between the two is crosstalk.  The signal to xtlk at both the fundamental and the average is significantly worse for in-j4k4, and that accounts for a big part of the performance difference.  There's still a rather fair performance difference when running without xtlk though.  Will try to see if I can get a chance to look at that closer.  If anyone else has results, I'd appreciate if they would post them.

Thanks,        Joe

Joe Abler                                                             abler@us.ibm.com
IBM Systems & Technology Group            919-254-0573
High Speed Serial Link Solutions               919-254-9616 (fax)
3039 Cornwallis Road
Research Triangle Park, NC  27709