[BP] June meeting materials page now available

IEEE P802.3ap Task Force participants,

The June 2005 meeting materials web page has been created and may be accessed at:

http://ieee802.org/3/ap/public/jun05/index.html

There you will find the proposed meeting agenda and a document containing all of the comments submitted against IEEE P802.3ap interim draft 0.91.  I have received two late presentation requests which we will address during the “agenda approval” phase of the meeting on Tuesday morning.  I will post presentations to this page as the become available.

I look forward to seeing you in Minneapolis.

Thank you,

Adam Healey

Chair, IEEE P802.3ap Task Force