[BP] June meeting materials page updated...

All,

All of the presentations that I have received to date have been posted at:

http://ieee802.org/3/ap/public/jun05/index.html

At the bottom of this web page, you will note that two late submissions have been posted.  These presentations did not meet the deadline for requests for presentation time.

At the beginning of the meeting Tuesday, I will ask if the Task Force wishes to adopt an agenda that includes these two presentations.  The alternative is to defer these two late submissions to the July plenary meeting agenda.  I have posted the meeting materials so that the Task Force may make an informed decision on this topic.

Thank you,

-Adam