[BP] IEEE Communications Magazine Call for Papers

IEEE P802.3ap Task Force Members,

During the Task Force meeting last week, I mentioned a call for papers from IEEE Communications Magazine for a special issue on Interconnect and Fabric Technology Standards.  The IEEE P802.3ap Backplane Ethernet Task Force was mentioned by name, and therefore I thought I would circulate this call to the group.

If you are interested in submitting a manuscript, please refer to the following URL for additional information.  The appropriate contact information is available on this page (do not contact me in regards to this, as I have no more information than I am providing to you now).

http://www.comsoc.org/pubs/commag/cfpcommag606a.htm

Thank you,

-Adam