[BP] IEEE Communications Magazine Call for Papers: Interconnect and Fabric Technology Standards

IEEE P802.3ap Task Force Members,

I have received a few questions about this, so I thought I would post
this notice again.

IEEE Communications Magazine is issuing a call for papers for a special
issue on Interconnect and Fabric Technology Standards.

If you are interested in submitting a manuscript, please refer to the
following URL for additional information. The appropriate contact
information is available on this page (do not contact me in regards to
this, as I have no more information than I am providing to you now).

http://www.comsoc.org/pubs/commag/cfpcommag606a.htm

First manuscripts are not due until November, but the editors would
appreciate an early notice of your intent to submit.  Please contact
them accordingly.

Thank you,

Adam Healey
Chair, IEEE P802.3ap Task Force