[BP] Meeting schedule

Title: Meeting schedule

IEEE P802.3ap Task Force Members,

This is a reminder that we will begin our interim meeting on Sunday at 1 pm (running to 6 pm).  The interim will continue 8:30 am to 11 am Monday morning.  We will be meeting in the Boardroom at the Fairmont Hotel Vancouver.

The IEEE 802.3 opening plenary begins at 1 pm on Monday afternoon.  All are strongly encouraged to attend.

Task Force meetings during the plenary sesssion will also be held in the Boardroom, 8:30 am to 6 pm Tuesday and Wednesday and 8:30 am to noon on Thursday.  The IEEE 802.3 closing plenary begins at 1 pm Thursday afternoon and again, all are stongly encouraged to attend.  Any 802.3 motions related to our work will be addressed at the closing plenary session.

We will begin promptly at the stated times.  We have much work to do this week and we can spare very little time.

I look forward to seeing you all in Vancouver.

Thanks,

Adam Healey
Chair, IEEE P802.3ap Task Force