Re: [BP] proposed channel model change

It the ripple spec that has the problem.
... Rich
-----Original Message-----
From: Charles Moore [mailto:charles.moore@avagotech.com]
Sent: Monday, December 05, 2005 2:48 PM
To: Mellitz, Richard; IEEE802.3ap
Subject: Re: [BP] proposed channel model change

rich,

I looked at how the proposed spec treated: 8 peters channels, 8 Molex
channels, and 7 Tyco channels,
all we currently have in the IEEE802.3ap data base. Only 1, Tyco Case3,
would fail the 1000BASE-KX
spec as i am proposing it. Could you re-check your figures?

charles

BTW: I have changed my email address, if you keep a file of addresses
you should update it.