[BP] pre-agenda for Wednesday's meeting

guys:

     The goals the channel model ad-hoc, as outlined in moore_03_0106,
are to prepare a "proposal at February meeting. Proposal to include:

(a)Reduced channel loss
(b)Reduced crosstalk
(c)Increased EIT baseline
(d)Convert some of jitter in EIT test to DCD
(e)Reduced Tx jitter"

     I would like to get agreement on as many of these items as possible
and
to limit discussion to things which will lead to agreement on these
items.  If
you have relevant presentations, please get them posted ASAP.

     I plan to take on the issues in the order listed.  If you want to
discuss
something from the lower part of the list, you would be advised to get
something
started on the reflector because we may not get to you in the meeting.

      After the meeting, acting as ad-hoc chair, i will prepare slides
covering our
results as a channel ad-hoc report.  I will also, acting as me, prepare
a proposal
or proposals, covering (a-e) broadly construed.  I will use the
committee results,
reflector discussions, of line discussions, and my own personal
prejudice as
guides on this.

                                  charles