[BP] Web site update and February interim information

Title: Web site update and February interim information

Colleagues,

I have updated the web site with all presentation materials I have received to date.

http://ieee802.org/3/ap/public/feb06/index.html

Additional materials, including the comment database, will be posted as they are received.

The Task Force will be meeting in the Landing Room (5th floor) at Radisson Hotel San Diego Harbor View.  I have been advised that a continental breakfast will be available from 8:00 to 8:30 am.  I will ask the IEEE P802.3ap editorial team to meet in the Landing Room at 8:15 am to synchronize on the comment resolution plan.  I expect the Task Force session to begin no later than 8:45 am.  The rest of the meeting schedule will be discussed at that time.

I look forward to seeing you all in San Diego.

Thank you,
-Adam