From: Charles Moore [mailto:charles.moore@avagotech.com]
Sent: Friday, March 10, 2006 8:39 PM
To: STDS-802-3-BLADE@listserv.ieee.org
Subject: [BP] EIT simulation proposal

This is my proposal for simulations to find appropriate interference
levels to specify for 10GBASE-KR interference tolerance test.

Next week i will add:

     1.   A corrected version based on constructive critisism.
     2.   A pseudo channel (or channels) which convert PRBS to gaussian
          noise with the same PSD as the original PRBS.
     3.   Details for the first phone conference.

                        charles