Re: [BP] Patterns for the simulation and test

adam,

Test pattern has two disparities (1's-0's or the reverse) of about 300
over 1000 bit times including runs of 46 1's (or 0's). This seems to me
to be stress well beyond 1e-12 probability, at least
3e-14 and more likely close to 1e-15. That is if large disparity it the
key to high stress. So if we use this pattern for the interconnect path
simulation we should take into account that it may represent overkill
for that path and we may want to back off a little from the matching
EITbaseline to get our spec. In a similar vein, if we use PRBS23, that
is unlikely to represent stress beyond 1e-7 for that reason we may want
to increase the spec beyond the matching EIT stress. If someone had time
to do both simulation, we could interpolate.

charles