[BP] Reminder: Channel model ad-hoc phone conference Wednesday

This is a reminder of the meeting next week.

Also if you will have something to present, could you let me know ASAP:
I expect to be in all day meetings Monday and Tuesday and will have
trouble getting an agenda together.

              charles

When: Wednesday, April 19, 2006 12:00 PM-2:00 PM MDT (US & Canada).
                                  2:00 PM-4:00 PM EDT
Where: passcode=874817

USA dial:  866-844-3871
If you are outside the US and want to dial in, please let me know, the
list of non-US numbers is larger than i want to include in this memo.

The purpose of this meeting will be to discuss progress on simulations
for determining proper interference levels during Receiver interference
tolerance testing.  If there is time and interest the discussion could
include specification of broad band interference.

                   charles