[BP] Upcoming meetings...

Title: Upcoming meetings...

Colleagues,

This is a reminder that the IEEE P802.3ap task force will be meeting May 23 through May 25 at the Hyatt Regency in Austin, TX.  Complete meeting information may be accessed at the following link.

http://ieee802.org/3/interims/austin_1_0506.html

I have been advised that the room block for this meeting is filling up quicky, so please make your reservations as soon as possible.  The meeting is hosted by Vitesse and there will be no meeting fee.

Looking ahead, our next meeting will be the July plenary in San Diego, CA during the week of July 17.  This meeting coincides with a large sci-fi / comic book convention so you are advised to make your reservations for this meeting as soon as possible.  Complete information is available at:

http://www.ieee802.org/meeting/index.html

Thank you,
-Adam