[BP] Channel model ad-hoc phone conference Wednesday April 19

When: Wednesday, May 3, 2006 12:00 PM-2:00 PM MDT (US & Canada).
                                  2:00 PM-4:00 PM EDT
Where: pass code=874817

USA dial:  866-844-3871
If you are outside the US and want to dial in, please let me know, the
list of non-US numbers is larger than i want to include in this memo.

A lot of issues are still open after last meeting.  Specifically
it seems likely that receivers which can be built may not survive the
worst case environment implied by our channel specifications.
Material leading toward a resolution to this will be welcome.
Especially desired would be data supporting:

       1.  Sinusoidal and/or broad band EIT baseline values.
       2.  Connection between Rx, Tx and channel specification
       3.  Modification to channel specs which will allow
           manufactureable receivers and transmitters to inter operate.

                   charles