-----Original Message-----
From: Steve Carlson [mailto:scarlson@hspdesign.com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 23, 2006 6:02 PM
To: Wael Diab; Michael McCormack; Kevin Daines; Glen Kramer; David Law;
David Cunningham; Brad Booth; Bob Grow; Healey, Adam B (Adam)
Subject: UPDATE - Room Assignments, Part Deux

UPDATE!!!

802.3at is done for the week and we have brought 802.3ap back down to
earth from the 17th floor.

Colleagues,

There will be room assignment changes for the next two days to better
accommodate the somewhat larger groups.

Wednesday:

802.3an - 2nd. level, Texas 5, Polycom (start at 11:00AM)

802.3ap - Ground level, Hill Country C & D <----------- now on the
ground level

10G EPON SG - Ground level, Hill Country A & B

Thursday:

802.3ap - Ground level, Hill Country C & D

10G EPON SG - Ground level, Hill Country A & B

The breakfast will be served in the Hill Country foyer as usual.

regards,

Steve

Steven B. Carlson
Executive Secretary, IEEE 802.3 Working Group
http://grouper.ieee.org/groups/802/3/index.html
President
High Speed Design, Inc.
11929 NW Old Quarry Road