From: Curtis Knittle [mailto:C.Knittle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, February 01, 2016 9:36 AM
To: STDS-802-3-NGEPON@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [802.3_NGEPON] 802.3ca (100G-EPON) bi-weekly consensus - call for agenda items

Dear Colleagues,

This coming Thursday, 11:30-1:00 Mountain Time, we will hold an IEEE 802.3ca 100G-EPON consensus building meeting. Please let me know by Wednesday noon (Mountain Time) whether you have requests for agenda time.

If I do not receive agenda requests by noon Wednesday, I will cancel the meeting.

Thank you!

Curtis

Curtis Knittle

VP Wired Technologies – R&D

CableLabs

desk: +1-303-661-3851

mobile: +1-303-589-6869

c.knittle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Stay up to date with CableLabs: Read the blog and follow us on Twitter