[802.3_NGEPON] 答复: [802.3_NGEPON] Globecom'16 workshop

Dear Frank,

It is a good idea to organize a workshop on the interesting topic of 100G PON in the upcoming GLOBECOM’16 .

I have interest to participate the workshop.

Best wishes,

Weisheng Hu

Professor

The State Key Laboratory of Advanced Optical Communications Systems and Networks

Department of Electronic Engineering

Shanghai Jiao Tong University

200240 Shanghai, China

Email: wshu@xxxxxxxxxxx