[802.3_NGEPON] Call for Contributions on PMD issues

All,

Please see attached the “call for contributions” on PMD issues.

Unfortunately, I will be unable to attend the meeting tomorrow, as there is another standard meeting happening at that time.

But I would love to receive Email correspondence on this CFC – to either enhance it, or to express interest in working on a topic

It would be highly efficient if we can identify the groups of people interested on each topic, so that they can create joint contributions that are more definitive.  This is particularly true of the topics that are mainly analytic (e.g., analysis of fiber nonlinearity impacts).

Thank you,

Frank Effenberger