 发件人: John Johnson <000007ff7d378f43-dmarc-request@xxxxxxxx>
 日期: 2016/07/22 下午08:27
 主题: Re: [802.3_NGEPON] 答复: Re: [802.3_NGEPON] 答复: [802.3_NGEPON] Clarifying questions on guo_3ca_1_0716.pdf
 =======================
   Hi Yong,

I have one question:  In your tests, is the quoted sensitivity for a ROSA
package or BOSA package (including losses of the diplexer and a wavelength
blocking filter)?  If ROSA package, is this a TO-can or planar type
package?  Thanks!

Regards,
John

John E. Johnson, Ph.D.

Manager, III-V Component R&D  |  Fiber Optics Products Division
Broadcom

office: 484.397.2368  |  mobile: 908.329.5710
9999 Hamilton Blvd.  |  Breinigsville, PA 18031 USA
john.johnson@xxxxxxxxxxxx   |   broadcom.com