Re: [802.3_NGEPON] Task force Liaison letter

Curtis, and .3ca participants,

The YANG SG just approved passing this draft 802.3 liaison response to .3ca for further review and consideration (as attached).

Mark

From: Mark Laubach [mailto:mark.laubach@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, September 12, 2016 8:48 AM
To: 'Curtis Knittle'; 'STDS-802-3-NGEPON@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'
Cc: 'zhuangyan.zhuang@xxxxxxxxxx'; 'Law, David (dlaw@xxxxxxx)'
Subject: RE: [802.3_NGEPON] Task force Liaison letter

Hi Curtis, and .ca folks

David Law (as he tells me) assigned this to both the Yang SG and the .ca TF.  At the Yang SG meeting this AM, I have been assigned (volunteered) to draft a response for later today.   The Yang SG will consider the draft before the end of its meeting today with the intent of passing it to .3ca for further review and refinement.  Note to all, this is to be presented and approved on Thursday evening at the WG meeting.

Mark