[802.3_NGEPON] wavelength plan updates

All,

Here are two documents that we would like to review on this week’s consensus call.  They are:

·         Wavelength plan comparison update: updated version of 25G/50G/100G EPON wavelength plan comparisons (harstead_3ca_4b_0916) per discussion in Fort Worth, with the plans re-scored.  Updates are summarized on slide 2.

·         802.3ca wavelength plan homework Sept 2016, which is an updated version of  harstead_3ca_5_0916—motly added specific contributions that need to be resolved.  This document supersedes harstead_3ca_5_0916.  It can be a living document if we add more items to it.

Bill will present as I will not be available for the call.

Ed