[802.3_NGEPON] San Antonio agenda and contributions are posted

Hello everyone,

All contributions and the agenda for next week’s 802.3ca Task Force meeting are now posted on the .3ca website:

http://www.ieee802.org/3/ca/public/meeting_archive/2016/11/index.shtml

Note from the agenda we will start Tues, Wed, and Thurs meetings at 9 am. Thursday’s meeting may not be necessary depending on new business or potential ad hoc discussions – the Task Force will make this determination Wednesday afternoon.

Please let me know if you see errors or omissions from the meeting schedule.

Curtis

Curtis Knittle

VP Wired Technologies – R&D

CableLabs

desk: +1-303-661-3851

mobile: +1-303-589-6869

c.knittle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Stay up to date with CableLabs: Read the blog and follow us on Twitter