[802.3_NGEPON] New submission deadling for 802.3ca (100G-EPON) January meeting

Dear Colleagues,

Due to the holiday season being so close to the meeting, and because we now have the automatic forwarding of submissions to Task Force members which allows for early review of submissions, the submission deadline for the January face to face meeting is now January 3, 2017, AoE.

Happy Holidays, and I’ll see you at the meeting.

Curtis

Curtis Knittle

VP Wired Technologies – R&D

CableLabs

desk: +1-303-661-3851

mobile: +1-303-589-6869

c.knittle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Stay up to date with CableLabs: Read the blog and follow us on Twitter