[802.3_NGEPON] http://www.ieee802.org/3/ca/3ca_presentproc.shtml

(Message sent via IEEE Standards webmail)

Presenter = Xiang Liu
Affiliation = Futurewei Technologies, Huawei R&D USA
SenderEmail = xiang.liu@xxxxxxxxxx
Title = Suppression of Four-Wave-Mixing (FWM) for 100G-EPON
Summission = New_contribuion
Description = At the last bi-weekly call on April 27, there was an discussion on the use of "Polarization control to allow the use of zero-dispersion region for upstream wavelength allocation". An action item was given to Xiang Liu to "share polarization control proposal on the next call". Therefore, we are submitting this contribution for discussion at the upcoming call on May 11, as well at the next Task Force meeting in New Orleans.
Time = 20

(End of IEEE Standards webmail message)