Re: [802.3_NGEPON] Call for agenda items -- weekly consensus building for IEEE 802.3ca (100G-EPON)

Curtis, all,

I will bring in a contribution on 25G/50G dual rate channels if the time slot is still possible

( I hope I don’t have a problem to access the telephone meeting from the network in the other side of the pacific ocean)

Best regards

Dekun Liu

Advanced Access Technologies Dept. 网络研究接入技术部

Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd. 华为技术有限公司Company_logo
  Phone: +86 027-59267217  Email: liudekun@xxxxxxxxxx

湖北武汉市关山一路光谷软件园A7-9 邮编:430074
Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd.

A7-9 Wuhan Optical Valley Software Park,Guan Shan Road,Wuhan,Hubei, P.R.China