Subject: [802.3_NGEPON] 802.3ca late submission
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2017 17:50:43 +0000
From: Curtis Knittle <C.Knittle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: STDS-802-3-NGEPON@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Folks,

I have received the following late submission. It isn’t posted yet, so I’m sending to the reflector for review.

Curtis

Curtis Knittle

VP Wired Technologies – R&D

CableLabs

desk: +1-303-661-3851

mobile: +1-303-589-6869

c.knittle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Stay up to date with CableLabs: Read the blog and follow us on Twitter