[802.3_NGEPON] P802.3ca Draft 0.6 is available, Prioritization and work flow

Dear Colleagues,

Two items to announce:

(1)

Draft 0.6 is now available for your review by navigating to the 802.3ca website and clicking on D0.6.

http://www.ieee802.org/3/ca/index.shtml

Also the unapproved Orlando meeting notes are posted in the Orlando folder.

(2)

As promised at last week’s F2F meeting in Orlando, I am attaching a document which lays out the current areas of the next-gen EPON draft standard that desperately need attention. Please have a look and let me know which section you’re interested in addressing. At the next F2F meeting contributions that address these areas of the draft will be prioritized.

Thank you,

Curtis

Curtis Knittle

VP Wired Technologies – R&D

CableLabs

desk: +1-303-661-3851

mobile: +1-303-589-6869

c.knittle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Stay up to date with CableLabs: Read the blog and follow us on Twitter