[802.3_NGEPON] Notice on cancellation of today's 802.3ca biweekly meeting

Dear Colleagues,

I failed to see an email from Marek about a contribution for today’s consensus-building meeting. Please accept my apologies for this mistake.

In fairness to those who have now made other plans, and in fairness to Marek who deserves to have the largest audience possible for his contribution, we will take up his contribution on the next consensus call, January 4, 2018.

Thank you,

Curtis

Curtis Knittle

VP Wired Technologies – R&D

CableLabs

desk: +1-303-661-3851

mobile: +1-303-589-6869

c.knittle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Stay up to date with CableLabs: Read the blog and follow us on Twitter