Re: [802.3_NGEPON] Upstream Wavelength Plan

That might James' opinion. I do not share it. We have enough spectrum to optionally allow WDM coexistence between 25G and 10G systems.

At the end of the day, I personally do not care about new 10G upstream, but only about making both 25G channels equally challenging and limit their dispersion penalty. I do know though that the optional ability to do 10G and 1G upstream separation in today's system is a saving grace in many deployments where these systems are overlapped on the same fiber strand. I do not see any advance of doing the overlap if we can have some separation between these systems