Re: [802.3_NGEPON] Call for agenda - 802.3ca (100G-EPON) consensus building meeting

Hello all,

Since I received no requests for agenda time, I am cancelling today’s meeting.

See everyone next week, safe travels to all.

From: Curtis Knittle [mailto:C.Knittle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, January 15, 2018 1:47 PM
To: STDS-802-3-NGEPON@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [802.3_NGEPON] Call for agenda - 802.3ca (100G-EPON) consensus building meeting

Dear Colleagues,

We have another consensus-building meeting this Thursday, Jan 18, 11:30 am MST. Please let me know by 5:00 pm MST Wednesday if you have any contributions for this meeting.

Although we have a face-to-face meeting next week, I encourage anyone with a potentially non-consensus topic to use this week’s meeting time to socialize the topic.

Curtis Knittle

VP Wired Technologies – R&D

desk: +1-303-661-3851

mobile: +1-303-589-6869

Stay up to date with CableLabs: Read the blog and follow us on Twitter