|Thread Links||Date Links|
|Thread Prev||Thread Next||Thread Index||Date Prev||Date Next||Date Index|
I would like to suggest a motion for the wavelength plan. This is an update of my presentation from Orlando, reflecting the wavelength shift.
• Wavelength plan
– Channel A: 1358±1.5nm down, 1300±10nm up
• WDM coexistence with 10GE-PON
– Channel B: 1335±1.5nm down, 1270±10nm up
• WDM coexistence with G-PON
• 25 and 50G TDM coexist on both A and B
– 25/10G ONUs would use same upstream as 25/25
• 100G system would be A+B
This serves as a friendly reminder that the 802.3ca Task Force will meet for a third day today, room 15, CICG, starting at 9 am.
VP Wired Technologies – R&D