[802.3_NGEPON] Call for agenda - 802.3ca (100G-EPON) consensus building meeting

Dear Colleagues,

We have another consensus-building meeting this Thursday, Feb 15, 11:30 am MST. Please let me know by 5:00 pm MST Wednesday if you have any contributions for this meeting.

As a reminder, I am attaching the Work Item list we discussed at the meeting last week.

Curtis Knittle

VP Wired Technologies – R&D

desk: +1-303-661-3851

mobile: +1-303-589-6869

Stay up to date with CableLabs: Read the blog and follow us on Twitter

To unsubscribe from the STDS-802-3-NGEPON list, click the following link: