[802.3_NGEPON] Post-Deadline Contribution - Draft text/figures to support D0.7 ballot comments #106 & #107

Dear TF members,
I have submitted the attached post-deadline contribution and am asking the TF chair to add it to the meeting agenda. I am also sending it to the reflector to allow additional preview time.

Title: Draft Text for Precoding to support Comments 106 & 107

Bill Powell
Fixed Networks CTO Group
2301 Sugar Bush Rd.
Raleigh, NC  27612  USA
(O) +1 919-850-6462
(M) +1 919-614-3225

To unsubscribe from the STDS-802-3-NGEPON list, click the following link: