From: Curtis Knittle <C.Knittle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, April 11, 2018 10:46 AM
To: STDS-802-3-NGEPON@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [802.3_NGEPON] Call for agenda - 802.3ca (100G-EPON) consensus building meeting

Dear Colleagues,

Apologies for the late request for agenda topics.

We have an 802.3ca consensus-building meeting this Thursday, April 12, 11:30 am MST. Please let me know by 5:00 pm MST today if you have any contributions for this meeting.

Curtis

Curtis Knittle

VP Wired Technologies – R&D

CableLabs

desk: +1-303-661-3851

mobile: +1-303-589-6869

c.knittle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Stay up to date with CableLabs: Read the blog and follow us on Twitter