Re: [802.3_NGEPON] Call for agenda - 802.3ca (100G-EPON) consensus building meeting

Dear Umeda:

I just have one comments on Umeda_3ca_1

In page 10,  all the power are announced with the linear unit “mW”;  In page 6, the “example” of power are in unit “dBm”.

The current threshold calculation formulas must be based on logarithm unit “dBm”, otherwise, the “+” and “-“ operators should be “*” and “/”, respectively .

Such as thx_10G = THx  * OLT_Tx / ONU_Tx10G,  if all the unit are in “mW”.

I think here needs a clear statement on unit to avoid confusing.

Best regards

Dekun Liu

Advanced Access Technologies Dept. 网络研究接入技术部

Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd. 华为技术有限公司Company_logo
  Email: liudekun@xxxxxxxxxx

武汉东湖高新技术开发区九峰三路207A2 邮编:430074
Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd.

A2 Block, 207 Jiufeng Third Road, East Lake High-Tech Development Zone, Wuhan, China