Re: [802.3_NGEPON] Call for agenda - 802.3ca (100G-EPON) consensus building meeting

Curtis et al.,

Time permitting, I would like to go over the updated material for Clause 142, as attached. The content was updated based on the feedback at the last meeting. Note, this covers just the burst structure definition, without going into details on how the parameters are exchanged. I want to make sure the changes to the description and drawings meet the group's expectations, before I commit more time to Clause 144 updates to match the expected behavior

Reards

Marek