From: Marek Hajduczenia [mailto:mxhajduczenia@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, June 19, 2018 12:38 PM
To: STDS-802-3-NGEPON@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [802.3_NGEPON] Call for agenda - 802.3ca (100G-EPON) consensus building meeting

Here is the updated version of the deck + associated set of changes for Clause 144 – note that all changes are tracked for simpler verification. I tried included only changes needed to address the delimiter announcement, excluding any other editorial changes (I will be submitting a number of comments on D1.1 to address other naming discrepancies, etc., in Clause 144).

Regards

Marek