Re: [802.3_NGEPON] Stand by for 802.3ca meeting agenda

Dear colleagues,

Attached please find a short deck on PCS/PMA register organization options, with updates based on offline discussion with Pete (thanks!) – I believe it should not take us more than 30 minutes today to go over it.

Marek

From: Curtis Knittle <C.Knittle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, January 2, 2019 8:53 PM
To: STDS-802-3-NGEPON@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [802.3_NGEPON] Stand by for 802.3ca meeting agenda

Dear Colleagues,

I received notification that there may be a single topic for the meeting tomorrow (1/3/2019). I’ll know more in the morning, and I will provide an update to the agenda at that time.

Thank you,

Curtis

Curtis Knittle

VP Wired Technologies – R&D

CableLabs

desk: +1-303-661-3851

mobile: +1-303-589-6869

c.knittle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Stay up to date with CableLabs: Read the blog and follow us on Twitter